Thursday, September 27, 2007

MY PERSONALITY TYPE - "The Giver"

By request and "tag," here is my Personality Test Profile. I have taken this before (actually, quite a while ago), and I had the exact same result. Interesting. I guess I must really be a giver. Need something??? LOL

Although I love being a "Giver," it can also be a weakness if I'm not careful. In my previous "Middle Name Game" post, I commented that sometimes I am too much of a "Giver." Clearly, this test lines up with that assessment.

My comments are embedded below in BLUE.

You Are An ENFJ

The Giver

You strive to maintain harmony in relationships, and usually succeed.


Articulate and enthusiastic, you are good at making personal connections.


Sometimes you idealize relationships too much - and end up being let down.


You find the most energy and comfort in social situations ... where you shine.

In love, you are very protective and supporting. However, you do need to "feel special" - and it's quite easy for you to get jealous. [I don't know if I agree with the "jealous" part, so back off and move away slowly. Tee-Hee.]

At work, you are a natural leader. You can help people discover their greatest potential. [Love this, because it is the way I teach!]


You would make a good writer, human resources director, or psychologist. [Woo-Hoo on being a good writer since I teach English, but not so sure about HR Director or Psychologist. I can get too invested in people's burdens if I'm not careful.]

How you see yourself: Trusting, idealistic, and expressive [Trusting? Definitely.]

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Bossy, inappropriate, and loud [Fascinating.]

5 comments:

Tim said...

Very accurate in most respects, I'd say, Ms. Esther!!

I can't remember if this test gave any hint as to compatible types or not. What do you think? ;>)

DaBich said...

Bossy? Hmmm....I dunno bout that...

Compatability..do tell Green!

EstherNow said...

Green: I don't know about the compatible types component, but I'd say this test is much more limited in its results than the previous online test which is incredibly comprehensive. You know to what I refer.

DB: Thank you for thinking I'm not bossy. Interesting that you can perceive that here. My students might tell you a different story, but that is part of teaching. I've got to motivate them even on occasions when they don't want to be motivated. As to your question to Green, you're on to something. You're definitely on to something. Tee-Hee.

Tim said...

d: I will tell soon. Be patient... ;>)

American Guy said...

hi E

thought i'd respond to you here rather having it get buried in an old post on my site.

Thanks for dropping by. Not sure why you couldn't see all my pics - i just checked and they're all there ok. Anyhow, yeah, i'd seen you around mr green's place. He and i go way back (30+ years actually!)

Welcome to the mad house.