Thursday, October 25, 2007

MORE QUIZZES!

Here are some more quizzes to enjoy! I don't agree with all parts of these, but they're cute!

You Communicate With Your Ears
You love conversations, both as a listener and a talker.
What people say is important to you, and you're often most affected by words, not actions. (I do have such a trusting heart so often that I can be fooled by words. I give the benefit of the doubt too often. I learned this the hard way and with a very hard life lesson with my ex.)
You love to hear complements from others. And when you're upset, you often talk to yourself.
Music is very important to you. It's difficult to find you without your iPod.


Your Intrapersonal Intelligence Score: 85%
Your Intrapersonal Intelligence is Very High

You've spent a lot of time introspecting, and it's really paid off.
You are comfortable with who you are, and you have a life philosophy that you are happy to live by.
And you're always re-evaluating what you believe. Because you learn something new about yourself each day!


You Are Strawberry Kiss Lip Gloss
When it comes to life, you want the best of everything:
The best clothes, the best friends, the best guy - and you usually get all three.

You impress most people you meet with your genuine class and style
Strawberry is a classic, admired flavor that goes with many things. Sound familar?


Mocha Frappuccino
Hyper and driven, you'll take your caffeine any way you can get it. (I pretty much drink only Decaf anything all the time.) Frappuccinos are good, but you'd probably chew coffee beans in a crunch! (I do like chocolate covered expresso beans!)

3 comments:

JLee said...

"music is very important to you" That seems very true! You are going to get me on a quiz kick again! lol

Jen Pierce said...

what about the time I dared you to eat a whole pound of espesso beans and you didn't sleep for a week? What about that? LOL
I can't wait to see you tomorrow at our party. What are you dressing up as? I hope Friday was an easy day for you!
Mucho love...FP

Tim said...

nice quizzes, even better results....