Monday, January 21, 2008

HOLDING STEADY!



"THE PLAN" - DAY 21
Just wanted to include an update here on my progress on my weight loss plan:

I am currently "holding steady" at last week's statistics (Weight: 206).

I haven't lost any weight this week, but I didn't gain any weight this week either.

I'll take whatever small accomplishment I can rally.

By the way, isn't the cartoon to the left cute?


More to come. . .

*************

Congratulations to Green and his New England Patriots for their win yesterday!

On to the Super Bowl!

Who Doubted it?


*************


Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day to Everyone!




We all should have the same dream that a man or woman is known by the content of his or her character. . .




4 comments:

Tim said...

Esther: Here's to small victories! I do like the cartoon. Very cute.

Thanks for the shout out to my team but I had nothing to do with the win yesterday, obviously.

It is good to be a Boston sports fan these days. We are very fortunate to have such good teams play in and around Boston. As a fan, enjoying the success the Red Sox and Patriots enjoy now is sure better than the alternative, rooting for hopelessly bad or average teams. And we had our fill of those times, believe you me.

It is good to remember the work and dreams of such a visionary man. If he had lived, how old would Dr. King have been today? 80 something, I think.

DaBich said...

Holding steady is good as well. Keep on keepin' on Girl!

Tim said...

How are you doing? Any new updates forthcoming?

Tim said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Esther.

I know you're going through some difficult times right now. I'm praying for you.