Tuesday, July 1, 2008

MY LOVELY, LOVELY FRIEND







I just have to take a moment to gawk at how gorgeous my dear friend is. I just saw these new pictures of her, and once again, I am in awe of her beauty.

I'll even devote this post to just commenting on how simply beautiful, strong, compassionate, and deeply spiritual she is.

I know all this because we've been friends for many years now. I know the fruits of her character and work.

I've always known her to be beautiful.

Heck, there's not a time that we'd go out that some woman or man (mostly women, interestingly) would comment on how gorgeous she is. The men don't always speak up like the women, but they always turn their heads and stare. They gawk too.

She gets compared to Angelina Jolie frequently. I see some Julia Roberts there myself, but, really, she's my dearest friend, so they look like her to me. : )

The funniest part of the whole scenario has always been that she is a minister - and a passionate and fiery one at that! She is so down-to-earth and not about "all the looks" which makes her even more beautiful. She's not high maintenance either. She's also married, so, sorry, Guys.

We live in different states now since I moved to the beach three years ago, but we have made time to see one another each year (sometimes twice) and we talk and e-mail regularly. It is always wonderful when we're together. Always.

I really love her deeply. She is a true friend and a real gift from God. Truly.

She doesn't even know that I'm thinking about her right now and that I wrote this post admiring her physical, emotional, and spiritual beauty, but I know. . .

And now you do too. : )

2 comments:

Tim said...

I'm sure your friend would appreciate your tribute to her if she knew you wrote it.

JLee said...

I have one of those friends too. You want to hate her but she's gorgeous inside and out. haha :)