Sunday, July 6, 2008

LIKE THE MUSIC?










Finally!

I added a free music Playlist to my blog here.

What do you think?

The first song up is one you may not be familiar with, but Misty Edwards is a phenomenal worshipper and psalmist. It takes a few seconds for the song to come up, but it is well worth it to listen.

Another artist I'm loving is Robin Thicke. He is R&B and soul/jazz. He isn't a Christian artist like Misty, but his song "Lost Without You" and his newest album and first song "Magic" are just so very smooth. They go down so nicely. : )

Feel free to link over and make a Playlist for yourself if you like. It's easy and free.

I also have posted a few new pictures of me and Riley on here. Kinda neat, I thought.
I think I've broken a record for number of posts in a short amount of time. That's not usually me. I usually don't post this often. I'll enjoy it while I can. : )

Hope all is well with everyone and that your summer is simply smashing (in a good way!)!

3 comments:

Tim said...

I'll have to listen on a computer with sound. Still can't figure out what I did to my computer...

Hope your weekend was nice and relaxing. Mine was.

JLee said...

Very nice touch! I love the pics too :)

scribe said...

"They go down so nicely."


It always comes down to sexual innuendo with you people, doesn't it??? Filthy, filthy!!!







FILTHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY






Call me ;)