Saturday, November 24, 2007

LONG LIST of QUESTIONS

Basics
Birthday: Dec. 26, 1970 (I missed Christmas by a few hours!)
Height: 5'8"
Weight: I'm comfortable sharing a lot, but my actual weight, I am not.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel (Sometimes they look blue, sometimes green.)
Any piercings?: My ears - That's all!
Tattoos?: No - Don't want any on me! You can have them, but not me.
Any siblings?: One Brother, One Stepbrother
This or That: Both
Hugs or Kisses: Both - Any and All!
Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi (Vanilla Pepsi was my favorite, but they discontinued it! Hmph.)
Chocolate or Gum: Give me a break - Chocolate!
Friends or Family: Both (But mostly Friends)
Quad or Bike: Bike (What exactly is a Quad? A four-wheeler?)
Cats or Dogs: Dogs!
Love or Money: Love first, but you've got to make money to live, so. . .
Summer or Winter: Summer
Hot Tea or Iced Tea: Both depending on my mood
Movies or Reading: Reading
Beach or Lake: BEACH!!! No question!
Sleeping or Eating: Sleeping, but I do love eating too.
Green apples or Red apples: Green
Guy or Girl: For what? Guy, I guess?
The Simpsons or South Park: The Simpsons, without question.
ICQ or QIP: What is this???
Hook-ups or Relationships: No doubt - Relationships!
Brother or Sister: Brother!
Jeans or Shorts: When? Mostly shorts in Summer
Warm or Cold: Warm or Warm days with Cool nights
Milk or Water: Milk in my Coffee!
Day or Night: Both depending on the activity
New or Old: It depends!
Internet or TV: Why decide? I like both.
Shower or Bath: Shower when I'm in a hurry - Bath when I can take my time.
Car or Boat: I love boats!
Hip-Hop or Rock or Other: Other - Jazz and Contemporary Christian
Chinese Food or Spanish Food: Chinese
Christmas or Easter: Christmas
Flashlights or Candles: Candles!!!
Gold or Silver: Gold
Money or Gold: Money

Favorites
Color: Crimson Red or Chocolate Brown with Ice Blue
Day of the week: Mostly Friday, but also Thursday
Number: 7
Month: May
Time of the day: Evening
Season: Summer and Fall
TV channel: Fox News, ABC, and CW
TV show: "Smallville," "The Office," "Lost"
Drink: Starbucks' Green Tea Lattes or Frappucinos
Tooth Paste: Colgate
Game: Baulderdash
Website: www.TheElijahList.com
Cellphone Company: AT&T
Chocolate Flavor: Dark
Letter of the Alphabet: W
Flavor of Gum: Spearmint
Worst Time of the day: Morning - Getting up
Worst Day of the week: Monday

Have you ever..
cheated?: No
been cheated on?: No, not that I know.
been in love?: Yes
been on TV?: Yes
stolen anything?: No
been on stage?: Yes
passed out?: No
had surgery?: Yes
broke the law intentionally?: No, never
had a friend pass away?: Yes
been lied to?: Yes
been dumped?: Yes
dumped someone?: Yes, in college, but it was amicable.
had your heart broken?: Yes
been in love?: Yes
said I love you?: Yes
said I love you and meant it?: Well, Yes
wanted to tell someone you loved them but never have?: No
forgot someone's name?: Yes
cried over a boy or girl?: Yes
saw someone die?: No, not the actual moment of death
cut your own hair?: Yes
tried to be like someone else?: Unfortunately, Yes, when I was younger
ignored a call?: Yes
got revenge?: No

Do you..
do drugs?: No, never have
get drunk?: No
dance?: Yes!! I love to dance! I've got rhythm, and I do Praise and Worship Dance to the Lord!
play an instrument?: Jimba Drum
swear?: No
smoke?: No
get motion sickness?: No
wear contacts/glasses?: Yes, glasses
get good marks?: Yes, I try to.
watch cartoons?: No, not in a long time
drink milk?: Yes
write poems/stories?: Yes
take a particular medicine?: Yes, Insulin for Type 1 Diabetes
go to psychologist?: No, but I have a wonderful Christian Counselor who I would recommend to anyone.
have a pet?: Yes - A dog!
are you allergic to something?: Yes, seasonal allergies
play an online rpg?: No Way! I'm not into role-playing games.
get online on MSN a lot?: Occasionally
Google a lot?: Oh, Yes!
have fights?: No Way!
read magazines?: Yes
read comics?: No
how many hours do you sleep?: About 7
how frequently do you go to hairdresser?: Not as much a I would like - Every 2-3 months or so.
get along with teachers?: I better since I am a teacher, and I work with teachers.

Music
What's your preferred genre of music?: Jazz and Contemporary Christian
All-time favorite band/artist?: Sade, Seal, Third Day, Jason Upton, Margaret Becker - too many to list
All-time favorite song?: There are so many!
rock?: Not really
blues/jazz?: Oh, Yes!
classical?: Yes
rap?: Some
pop?: Some
country?: Not really
emo/screamo?: What???
heavy metal?: No Way!
techno?: Some
reggae?: Some
r&b?: Yes

Do you believe in..
God?: Absolutely
aliens?: No
ghosts?: Yes
afterlife?: Yes, Heaven and Hell
yourself?: Yes
astrology?: No
karma?: Somewhat

4 comments:

Tim said...

Nice answers. Feels like I know you a lot better now!!! LOL

DaBich said...

That's a heckuva list! Interesting answers. I don't know if I should do this one, I might scare you away! ;)

c nadeau & t johnson said...

That is just ridiculously lengthy

EstherNow said...

DB: You won't scare me away. At least, I don't think so. LOL.

Scribe: I laughed when I read your comment. I did title the post "Long List of Questions" for a reason. LOL.

Actually, this came from another blogger over on MySpace, so I'm not the first to do it.

Why don't you do it, Scribe?