Monday, April 7, 2008

Change My Photo?



Should I change my Profile Picture?

I've had the other one up since I joined Blogger last September.

I took this picture today after work. It has my new glasses.

Tell me what you think and if you have a preference.

By the way, I was on the beach all day yesterday, and I actually have a horrible, horrible sun burn on my back and arms. I even used sunscreen, but I was out so long on an overcast day that the sun got the better of me.

My face is mildly sunburned here. Is it noticeable?

Thanks for your thoughts.

6 comments:

DaBich said...

I like the new pic...go with it! And yes, you DO have some color blooming on those cheeks! :)

Jen Pierce said...

put a picture of me on it!

Tim said...

Change is good.

JLee said...

I like your new glasses! They bring out your eyes. Also, I like you in blue, which also brings out your eyes. The only thing I prefer in the old pic is your hair is a bit lighter, which I like. But the new one wins! haha

EstherNow said...

DB: Now I have "peeling" blooming on my cheeks! LOL.

Fondue: It would be an improvement if I did! :)

Green: So you think I should? Is that what you mean?

JLee: I agree. I like the lighter version of my hair too, but it won't take long for my hair to lighten up in the South Carolina sun and on the beach. I just don't like dark roots, so I went with this color for now when I had "too long" roots. I'll keep you posted on my hair's progress. LOL!

Tim said...

e: I think changing your picture every so often is good, and the new picture is very nice (because it's you and you know that blue is my fav color.)

Though I will say that it's definitely a personal choice because there is nothing wrong with the picture you currently are using.